Upper Yoder Fire Rescue
Part Time EMT
Hollidaysburg American Legion Ambulance Service
Vacant Supervisor Position - Open till Position is filled
HALAS is currently accepting applications for an online supervisor position. Duties include but are not limited to: Direct supervision of the on duty crews and their daily operations. Preparing reports and ensuring reports are sent to the appropriate facility, location, and managerial meetings. Oversee the smooth running of the shifts that you are assigned to. Oversee the completion of station duties and units. Available to work a modified work schedule.
• Must be certified as a National Registered Paramedic and by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
• Have sufficient experience in EMS to adequately judge the operational needs of service with the complexity and diversity of HALAS.
• Be willing to take advanced training as a Paramedic as well as business or other management operations.
• Embrace the "Team" mentality and demonstrate humility & loyalty.
• Implement and apply best practices in accordance with Federal, State, and County EMS.
• Be fair, professional, and lead by example.
• Applicable Formal Education Degree
• Previous Leadership Experience
Applications are open till the position is filled and must be turned in to the business office: 801 Scotch Valley Road, Hollidaysburg Pa. 16648. Applications include a cover letter, resume, and any supporting documents related to the description of the posted position.
West End Ambulance Service
Contact Person: Ira Hart
Application Process-Resume: yes
Application Process-Email: yes
Application Process-Phone: yes
Application Process-In-Person: yes
Job Requirements & Description:
ACLS -PALS - CPR- EVOC
Valid PA Drivers License