Memorial Medical Center
Flight Services - Full Time
High School Diploma or equivalent
Current active field experience of at least three years as an ALS Provider
Qualified for SAEMSC regional active medical command status
Current PA EMT-P certification, current PA driver's license with excellent driving record and no restrictions, EMSVO completion, PALS, ACLS, PHTLS, and/or BTLS, NIMS certification (100, 200, 700, 800)
Provides high quality pre-hospital advanced life support as a paramedic representing CONEMAUGH while assisting EMS providers in the field via ground. Assumes responsibility and accountability for the treatment outcome of patients of all ages including the neonate, pediatric, adult and geriatric populations as defined by the paramedic scope of practice through Department of Health guidelines.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Upper Yoder Fire Rescue
Part Time EMT
Hollidaysburg American Legion Ambulance Service
Vacant Supervisor Position - Open till Position is filled
HALAS is currently accepting applications for an online supervisor position. Duties include but are not limited to: Direct supervision of the on duty crews and their daily operations. Preparing reports and ensuring reports are sent to the appropriate facility, location, and managerial meetings. Oversee the smooth running of the shifts that you are assigned to. Oversee the completion of station duties and units. Available to work a modified work schedule.
• Must be certified as a National Registered Paramedic and by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
• Have sufficient experience in EMS to adequately judge the operational needs of service with the complexity and diversity of HALAS.
• Be willing to take advanced training as a Paramedic as well as business or other management operations.
• Embrace the "Team" mentality and demonstrate humility & loyalty.
• Implement and apply best practices in accordance with Federal, State, and County EMS.
• Be fair, professional, and lead by example.
• Applicable Formal Education Degree
• Previous Leadership Experience
Applications are open till the position is filled and must be turned in to the business office: 801 Scotch Valley Road, Hollidaysburg Pa. 16648. Applications include a cover letter, resume, and any supporting documents related to the description of the posted position.
West End Ambulance Service
Contact Person: Ira Hart
Application Process-Resume: yes
Application Process-Email: yes
Application Process-Phone: yes
Application Process-In-Person: yes
Job Requirements & Description:
ACLS -PALS - CPR- EVOC
Valid PA Drivers License